- MID TOWN HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- FULL PVCu DOUBLE-GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ON-STREET PERMIT PARKING
- GARAGE 'EN-BLOC'
- Council Tax band B
- EPC rating TBC
*** THREE BEDROOM MID TOWN HOUSE IN NEED OF MODERNISATION WITH NO CHAIN *** This mid town house is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to create their perfect home. Although it needs modernising, this provides an excellent opportunity for buyers to put their own touch on the property and truly make it their own. With a spacious lounge/diner this property could offer a cosy space to relax and entertain guests. The versatile layout allows for easy customisation and adaptation to suit your needs. The well-maintained garden can provide a peaceful retreat, ideal for outdoor activities and relaxation. Additionally, the property features a garage 'en-bloc', perfect for secure parking or storage. The property boasts three bedrooms (two with fitted storage) offering ample space for families or couples. In brief the accommodation comprises; entrance vestibule, living/dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear and permit on-street parking with a garage 'en-bloc'. Located in a highly desirable area, this property offers excellent amenities within walking distance at Crossgates shopping centre. Nearby schools provide a great educational environment for families. The beautiful nearby parks offer ample opportunities for outdoor activities and leisurely strolls. Being adjacent to fantastic transport links via the M1 motorway networks giving quick and easy access to Wetherby, York or Wakefield. A short drive away there is a the new and exciting shopping and leisure complex at 'The Springs' which is complete with an Odeon cinema and M&S Food Hall. Call 24hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing.
Entry is through a double-glazed PVCu door, central heating radiator and laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring. A staircase rises to the first floor.
Lounge/Dining area (7.98m x 3.40m max)
A spacious through living/dining area with a focal point fireplace incorporating a gas fire, central heating radiator and double-glazed windows to both the front and rear elevations.
Kitchen (3.07m x 2.14m)
The kitchen is in need of refurbishment, but is fitted with wall and base units with work top surfaces over. There is a cooker point, a composite sink with drainer and mixer tap, a plumbed space for a washing machine and a wall mounted central heating boiler. A useful under stair storage cupboard provides room for household utilities. A double-glazed window and door opens to the rear garden.
With a loft hatch giving access to the roof space.
Bedroom 1 (4.85m x 2.72m)
A double bedroom with built-in wardrobes to two walls providing hanging rails and useful storage space, central heating radiator and a window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom 2 (3.56m x 2.72m)
A second double bedroom again with a built-in wardrobe and storage, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window placed to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 (2.98m x 1.83m)
A good sized single bedroom with fixture shelving, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window placed to the front.
Shower Room (2.13m x 1.75m)
The room is fully tiled and fitted with a large shower enclosure with a mains fed shower, a pedestal hand wash basin and a low flush WC. There is a central heating radiator and a window placed to the rear elevation.
The property is accessed to the front where there is a smart artificial lawn with flower bed borders and a hand gate. To the rear is an enclosed paved garden, planted borders and a garden shed. We are informed by the sellers that there is a garage 'en-bloc' at the end of the row. Our agency staff can direct you to the garage.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road and turn left onto Church Lane. Proceed, passing the church on the right hand side, turn right onto Sandbed Lane. Continue along taking the first left hand turn into Sandbed Court where the property can be found on the right hand side and identified by our Emsleys For Sale board.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
- Boston Spa Academy
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).