- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- In need of some modernisation
- Popular location
- PVCu double-glazing
- Gas central heating
- Good size rear garden
- Driveway and off-road parking
- Council tax band C
- EPC rating D
***A TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION!*** Set in the ever popular district of CROSSGATES is this traditional bay fronted semi-detached house. The house currently requires a little modernisation but does benefit from PVCu double-glazed windows and doors and gas fired central heating. Only by viewing can the plot size and well proportioned rooms be appreciated. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms and a large family bathroom with a walk-in shower cubicle. To the outside there is a lawned garden to the front with a driveway providing off-road parking, a garage to the side and to the rear a large lawned garden. Placed to enjoy the amenities at Crossgates shopping centre. Ideal for the commuter with easy access to the M1 motorway network and main arterial roads such as the A63 and A6120 Ring Road and within walking distance of Crossgates railway station with regular trains to Leeds city centre. Viewing is essential to appreciate the standard of the accommodation on offer. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Fitted with PVCu double-glazed French doors and having a tiled floor. A useful space for pushchairs or muddy boots!
The hallway features the original stained glass leaded lights and panels to the entry door, a double-glazed window to the side, central heating radiator and a staircase rising to the first floor.
Living Room (3.35m x 3.76m)
A well appointed living room with a feature fireplace with marble hearth and back and a living flame coal effect gas fire, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a PVCu double–glazed bow window overlooking the front garden.
Dining Room (3.76m x 3.42m)
A second sitting room or dining room you choose! There is a wall mounted gas fire, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a double–glazed window placed to the rear elevation.
Kitchen (2.92m x 2.26m)
Fitted with a range of shaker style wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over. There is a built-under electric oven with a gas hob and extractor hood over, an integrated under counter fridge, space and plumbing for a washing machine and an under-counter dryer or freezer. A stainless steel sink unit has a side drainer and mixer tap and over looks the rear garden through a double-glazed window. A composite side entrance door plus a fixture pantry cupboard which houses the central heating boiler and has shelving and a window to the side.
Having a double–glazed window to the side elevation and hatch providing access to the loft space.
Bedroom 1 (3.35m x 3.66m)
A double bedroom overlooking the front garden with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed bow window.
Bedroom 2 (3.76m x 3.38m)
A second double bedroom this time overlooking the rear garden. Central heating radiator and a double–glazed window.
Bedroom 3 (2.44m x 2.06m)
The third bedroom is a single bedroom and has a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the front.
The shower room comprises; walk-in shower enclosure with a sliding glass door, a close coupled WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. There is an airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder a central heating radiator and two double-glazed windows to the side and rear elevations.
To the front, the property is accessed via double driveway gates which open to the driveway providing ample off-road parking. There is a lawn, flower beds and boundary fencing. The driveway continues to the side of the house giving access to the sectional garage and the rear garden. The rear garden is of a good size and mainly laid to lawn with the flowerbed borders stocked with perennials.
From our Crossgates office on Austhorpe Road head west and at the 'T'-junction turn right and then take the third exit onto Crossgates Ring Road A6120 where the property can be found on the left hand side and is indicated by the Emsleys for sale sign.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
***DETACHED THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW - RARE TO THE MARKET- GOOD SIZED PLOT & GARAGE *** This sizable three bedroom bungalow is situated on the ever popular KELMSCOTT LANE. Close to the local amenities of Crossgates and a few minutes walk from...
Kelmscott Gardens, Leeds£285,000
***EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH OPEN-PLAN LIVING *** This three bedroom semi-detached bungalow has been fully extended and renovated by the current owner and offers flexible accommodation. Having...
Kelmscott Green, Leeds£265,000
*** PRICE WAS £275,000 PRICE NOW £265,000 SAVING £10,000 *** CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** *** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED OVERLOOKING LARGE PUBLIC GREEN - MUST BE SEEN!*** This wonderful semi-detached property offers...
Austhorpe Drive, Austhorpe, Leeds£260,000
*** FABULOUS LOCATION * CLOSE TO 'THE SPRINGS' AT THORPE PARK * LOTS OF POTENTIAL*** This example of a traditional semi-detached home sits in the ever popular district of Austhorpe on the east side of Leeds. Situated in a 'no through road'...
Cross Gates Road, Leeds£260,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED - CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS*** EMSLEY'S are pleased to present this lovely example of a 1930’s traditional family home. This property has been well cared for and modernised by the present...
Kelmscott Lane, Leeds£250,000
*** PRICE WAS £270,000, PRICE NOW £ 250,000 SAVING £20,000! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***FABULOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE - READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION *** RARELY does a three bedroom house come to the...
Hawkhill Gardens, LeedsAsking Price, £250,000
*** THREE BEDROOM 1930'S SEMI-DETACHED * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * SOME UPDATING REQUIRED *** Viewing is essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. This is a lovely example of a traditional 1930's semi-detached home. The house offers...
Pendas Way, Leeds£245,000
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE CLOSE TO LOCAL PARK & AMENITIES*** Emsleys are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property has been extended to the rear and so offers a large dining/kitchen, along...
Coldwell Road, LeedsGuide Price, £220,000
***SUPERBLY PRESENTED * SOLAR PANELS WITH INCOME * SOUTH-FACING WITH GARDEN ROOM.*** Guide price £220,000 - £230,000. Set within easy reach of Crossgates centre and amenities with M1 access and Leeds city centre. Briefly comprising; a...