- VACANT POSSESSION
- SOLAR PANELS
- POPULAR LOCATION
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS
- GARAGE & PARKING
- EPC Rating D
- Council Tax Band C
***XMAS SALE!!! PRICE WAS ORIGINALLY £240,000, PRICE NOW £220,000 SAVING £20,000! FOR A LIMITED PERIOD ONLY! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***VACANT POSSESSION * CONSERVATORY * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This lovely family home set in the village of Sherburn In Elmet offers excellent living accommodation. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen and a conservatory to the ground floor level. Three well appointed bedrooms to the first floor with a family bathroom. With ample parking to the driveway and a single garage plus having PVCu double-glazing, solar panels and gas central heating. Excellent location for access to York, Selby and Leeds with M62/A1 close by. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Entrance to the property is by an external door to the front aspect and opens up into the entrance hall. PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator, telephone point, staircase to the first floor landing and a door to the kitchen.
Lounge (4.34m x 3.28m)
Gas fireplace with a marble effect surround and hearth, coving to the ceiling, television point, central heating radiator, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect and opening up into the dining area.
Dining Area (2.80m x 2.63m)
Coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and French doors leading out into the conservatory.
PVCu double-glazed windows and PVCu French doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen (2.62m x 2.54m)
Fitted with base and wall units with work surfaces over and one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Electric double oven, gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood overhead. Space for a washing machine, space for a dryer, space for a fridge, space for a freezer and space for a dishwasher. Under stairs storage cupboard, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and an external door to the rear garden.
PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect, access to the loft space and doors to:
Bedroom 1 (3.56m x 2.86m)
Central heated radiator, coving to the ceiling, television point and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 (3.51m x 3.10m)
A good sized double bedroom located to the rear of the property, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Bedroom 3 (2.67m max x 2.36m)
Built-in overhead storage cupboard, PVCu double-glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Three piece suite consisting; a unit housed low flush WC, straight panelled bath and a vanity wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, coving to the ceiling and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Low maintenance front garden with off-street parking leading to a single detached garage. To the rear is low maintenance and is tiered with a seating area.
From our Sherburn In Elmet office turn left onto Low Street. Take the 2nd right onto Low Garth Link, then the 2nd right onto Low Garth Road and follow the road around to the left onto Carr Avenue. Take the first left onto Elmete Avenue where the property can be clearly identified by the Emsleys for sale board.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Goodwood Avenue, Kippax, Leeds£255,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB & OVEN * SUN ROOM/SITTING ROOM * FAMILY BATHROOM * LANDSCAPED LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN * INSULATED...
Valley Ridge, Kippax, Leeds£240,000
***EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * NO CHAIN * EN-SUITE. *** This impressive home is situated in the sought after location of Kippax. The current owner has tastefully extended and modernised this home to a high standard...
Fosse Way, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £240,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB AND OVEN * GARAGE AND AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** Conveniently located within a short distance of the local train station,...
Grange Avenue, Garforth, Leeds£235,000
***VACANT POSSESSION & NO CHAIN * GOOD SIZED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * MODERN DINING KITCHEN * OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE *** Set within easy access of Garforth ‘Main Street’ and local transport links, is...
Acaster Drive, Garforth, Leeds£220,000
*** THREE BEDROOM DORMER STYLE SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * DOUBLE-GLAZED & CENTRAL HEATING * CONSERVATORY * GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR * OFF-ROAD PARKING *** A much loved and cherished family home, sold with NO CHAIN! and looking for a...
Park Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers In The Region Of, £220,000
***TUCKED AWAY POSITION. WELL PRESENTED. NO CHAIN. CLOSE TO AMENITIES.*** A lovely family house offering excellent, well proportioned living accommodation throughout. The property is ideally situated for access to commuter links via A1/M and...
Hopewell Terrace, Kippax, Leeds£205,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN * CONSERVATORY * THROUGH LOUNGE/DINER * GOOD SIZED KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * CLOSE TO HIGH STREET AMENITIES *** Fantastic location, short walk to the amenities of...
Coupland Road, Garforth. Leeds£200,000
*** FULLY REFURBISHED EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION WITH BRAND NEW INTEGRATED APPLIANCES * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN * BRAND NEW BATHROOM WITH A 4 PIECE SUITE * NEUTRALLY DECORATED & CARPETS * REAR...
Holland Road, LeedsGuide Price, £190,000
***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * FAR REACHING VIEWS * VACANT POSSESSION * NO CHAIN.*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £190,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). A lovely family home...