- Detached bungalow
- Large corner plot
- Modernised throughout
- Boiler replaced 2022
- Two bedrooms
- Double garage
- Council tax band D
- EPC rating D
*** A RARE OPPORTUNITY * DETACHED BUNGALOW * LARGE PLOT * MODERNISED THROUGHOUT * NO CHAIN *** This detached bungalow (being one of only a handful of detached properties) within this very popular residential estate lies on a large plot which would lend itself to an extension or development (subject to planning). Having undergone a programme of improvements recently, the property now offers a modern kitchen with an island unit, a modern four piece bathroom suite with a rainfall shower plus a replacement boiler and radiators (2022), Only by viewing, will any discerning buyer appreciate the size and standard of both the plot and accommodation. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, spacious lounge with bow window, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside the gardens extend to all aspects with a driveway and double sectional garage. The property offers gas central heating and double-glazing. This is a popular estate and properties can sell very quickly when they come onto the market. The location is ideal for all the local amenities found in Crossgates shopping centre including, shops, banks, post office and a railway station which gives easy and quick access to Leeds city centre. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Enter through a composite entrance door, having a central heating radiator and access to the loft space and ground floor rooms.
Living Room (4.19m x 3.58m)
A spacious living room flooded with natural light through the large double-glazed bow window. A feature focal fire surround, two large central heating radiators and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen (3.28m x 3.58m)
Fitted with a new modern kitchen in navy with high and low level units and a matching breakfast island. There is under counter space for a washing machine and over a ceramic one and a half bowl sink with side drainer and mixer tap which sits in front of a large window offering panoramic views of the garden. Cooking appliances include a built-in eye level electric oven and a stainless steel gas hob with five burners. A tall storage cupboard conceals the 'Ideal' central heating boiler (installed in May 2022), there is also room for an extra wide Amercian style fridge/freezer is so desired. Double-glazed windows are placed to the side and rear elevations and there is a central heating radiator. A PVCu double-glazed door opens to the side.
Bedroom 1 (3.96m x 3.58m)
A large double bedroom with a central heating radiator and double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 2 (2.67m x 2.67m)
The second bedroom has a double-glazed window placed to the front and a central heating radiator.
Recently installed the modern four piece suite comprises;-panelled double-ended bath, a walk-in shower enclosure with mains fed thermostatic bar 'rainfall' shower and fitted bathroom furniture with a concealed cistern WC and hand wash basin inset to a vanity storage cupboard. Chrome heated towel rail, fully laminated walls and ceiling with spotlights and a frosted double-glazed window.
The bungalow has gardens to all sides, mainly laid to lawn with a variety of planted shrubs and fruit trees. There are double driveway gates to one side which give access to a driveway which in turn leads to a double sectional garage which has power and light and a greenhouse.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road, turning right onto the continuation of Austhorpe Road and over the bridge. Proceed along turning right onto Kingswear Crescent. Proceed taking the second turning on the right hand side onto Kennerleigh Crescent and continue to the end where number 49 can be seen on the left hand side indicated by the For Sale board.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).