- Semi-detached bungalow in a popular location
- Beautifully presented and modernised throughout
- Two bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Spacious living room
- Fitted breakfast kitchen
- Fitted bathroom
- South/South-west facing garden
- Garage and off-road parking
- Council tax band C
- EPC rating TBC
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND MAINTAINED BUNGALOW * SURE TO SELL FAST! *** An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented semi-detached bungalow. The property offers ready to move into accommodation with a modern kitchen and bathroom, neutral and bright colour schemes throughout along with replaced interior doors, and stylish fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms. This is an absolute must see to appreciate the quality, standard and presentation of a fabulous home. This is a popular estate and properties can sell very quickly when coming to the market in such good condition. The accommodation briefly comprises: Fitted kitchen with integrated cooking appliances, inner hallway, bathroom, lounge with a feature fireplace and two bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes. There are pretty, well stocked gardens to the front and rear, off-road parking and a garage. The location is unparalleled being adjacent to fantastic transport links via the M1 motorway networks giving quick and easy access to Wetherby, York or Wakefield. There are good public transport links just a short walk away on the main A6120 Halton Ring Road along with a railway station at Crossgates for a quick and smooth commute to LEEDS city centre. Within walking distance there is a new and exciting shopping and leisure complex at 'The Springs' plus Sainsburys supermarket at the ever popular Colton retail park. With Crossgates just a short drive away you will be spoiled for choice with a range of shops, banks, cafes and bars. *** Call now 24 hours a day 7 days a week to arrange your viewing **
Kitchen (4.42m x 2.57m)
Fitted with a range of modern high gloss base and eye level units with wood grain effect worktop space over, tiled splashbacks and drawers. Integrated appliances include a built-in electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, washing machine and an under counter fridge. A one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap looks over the rear garden through a double-glazed window. A built-in boiler cupboard houses a 'Worcester Bosch' boiler. In addition there is a central heating radiator, tiled floor and a composite side entry door giving access to the driveway.
Having wood effect laminate flooring. and access to the loft space via a loft hatch.
A spacious, light and airy room with a feature fireplace incorporating a coal effect living flame gas fire. Central heating radiator and a large bay window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom 1 (4.42m x 3.38m)
A double bedroom fitted with light wood grain effect wardrobes with over bed storage and matching bedside drawers. Central heating radiator and sliding patio doors give direct access to the rear garden.
Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 2.62m)
A good size second bedroom with fitted robes to two sides with over bed storage and matching bedside drawers, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
A lovely relaxing bathroom comprises; panelled bath, fitted bathroom storage with concealed cistern WC and inset hand wash basin. Full height tiling in modern ceramics, ladder style central heating radiator, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
The property is accessed through double wrought-iron gates which give access to a paved driveway. The front garden has a lawn surrounded with flower beds and a boundary wall. The driveway continues to the side of the property and through another set of gates to the sectional garage which has an up-and-over door, power and light. The rear garden is a true delight and can be a real sun trap being south/south-west facing. Here you will find a paved patio adjacent to the house, an ornamental pond with a water feature, lawn with flower bed borders and a summer house with power.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road, turning right onto the continuation of Austhorpe Road and over the bridge onto Austhorpe Road. Proceed along, turning right onto Kingswear Crescent. Proceed taking the first turning on the right hand side onto Kennerleigh Avenue where number the property can be seen on the left hand side indicated by the Emsleys For Sale board.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
- Boston Spa Academy
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Kennerleigh Crescent, Leeds£280,000
*****JANUARY SALE - WAS £300,000 NOW £280,000******** A RARE OPPORTUNITY * DETACHED BUNGALOW * LARGE PLOT * MODERNISED THROUGHOUT * NO CHAIN This detached bungalow (being one of only a handful of detached properties) within this...
Meynell Road, Leeds£255,000
*** OLD COLTON VILLAGE * MUST BE VIEWED * CHARACTER COTTAGE CLOSE TO TEMPLENEWSAM, NO CHAIN *** Quietly nestling within an exclusive courtyard is this two bedroom cottage. Sympathetically modernised to provide a modern home but bursting...
Ravensworth Close, LeedsAsking Price, £235,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * SUPER MODERN AND IMMACULATE THROUGOUT - SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!*** Do not miss out! A bungalow here rarely comes onto the market in such good condition. The property sits at the top of Ravensworth Close...
Field End Close, Halton, Leeds£230,000
***TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - POPULAR LOCATION AND NO CHAIN!*** **** NEW PRICE £230,000, SAVING £5000 ***** Positioned in the popular area of Halton and just a short walk from the...
Kingswear Crescent, Crossgates, Leeds£225,000
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND MAINTAINED BUNGALOW * SURE TO SELL FAST! *** Close to local amenities this well presented bungalow comes to the market in excellent condition. This particular plot offers generous off-road parking which is rare on...