- Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- No onward chain
- Very well maintained
- Ample off-road parking
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC rating D
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND MAINTAINED BUNGALOW * SURE TO SELL FAST! *** Close to local amenities this well presented bungalow comes to the market in excellent condition. This particular plot offers generous off-road parking which is rare on the estate. Having added a conservatory to the rear to enjoys views of the garden, the property is a must see and comes with the benefit of full PVCu double-glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises: Dining kitchen, inner hallway, shower room, spacious lounge with a large bay window, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a second good sized bedroom. To the outside are low maintenance gardens to both the front and rear with ample off-road parking on the large driveway and a garage. This is a popular estate and properties can sell very quickly when coming to the market in such good condition. The location is ideal for all the local amenities found in Crossgates shopping centre including, shops, banks, post office and railway station which gives easy and quick access to Leeds city centre. *** Call now 7 days a week 24 hours a day to arrange your viewing ***
Living Room (4.47m x 3.53m)
A spacious room with a feature fireplace which incorporates a gas fire. There are wall light points, two central heating radiators and a large PVCu bay window overlooking the front garden which floods the room with light.
Kitchen/Diner (4.60m x 2.57m)
Fitted with some wall and base units with work surfaces over. There is a stainless steel sink with a side drainer, a cooker point, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a breakfast table and chairs. Space for a tall fridge/freezer and a fixture pantry cupboard. Central heating radiator. A large double-glazed window overlooks the rear garden and a further window above the sink is placed to the side elevation.
Conservatory (2.77m x 2.46m)
A lovely room to sit and enjoy views of the garden. The conservatory has a low wall, PVCu double-glazed window and French doors which open onto the garden.
Bedroom 1 (4.60m x 3.07m)
With sliding patio doors giving access to the conservatory, central heating radiator and extensive fitted wardrobes providing storage and hanging rails with matching headboard and bedside tables.
Bedroom 2 (2.75m x 3.07m)
With a built-in wardrobe providing storage and hanging rail, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window looking out to the front garden.
Shower Room (2.54m x 1.63m)
A modern fully tiled bathroom with fitted bathroom furniture which incorporates a concealed cistern WC and hand wash basin with vanity storage. Separate walk-in shower enclosure with mains fed shower, a ladder style central heating radiator, concealed central heating boiler and a double-glazed window placed to the side elevation.
The front garden provides a low maintenance area with raised beds planted with shrubs, boundary wall with wrought-iron gates which open to a large paved driveway providing ample off-road parking. The driveway in turn leads to the detached garage. To the rear the garden is again low maintenance with some planted shrubs, artificial lawned areas and two paved patio seating areas to both the top and bottom of the garden to hopefully enjoy the sun.
From the Crossgates office, proceed to the traffic lights, and turn left onto Station Road. Proceed onto Halton Ring Road, turning left onto Kingswear Parade. At the end of the road, turn right onto Kingswear Crescent where the property can be found on the left hand side.
Please be aware the sale of this property is subject to granted probate which the seller informs us has been applied for.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Meynell Road, Leeds£270,000
*** OLD COLTON VILLAGE * MUST BE VIEWED * CHARACTER COTTAGE CLOSE TO TEMPLENEWSAM *** Quietly nestling within an exclusive courtyard is this two bedroom cottage. Sympathetically modernised to provide a modern home but bursting with character...
Ravensworth Close, LeedsAsking Price, £235,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * SUPER MODERN AND IMMACULATE THROUGOUT - SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!*** Do not miss out! A bungalow here rarely comes onto the market in such good condition. The property sits at the top of Ravensworth Close...
Field End Close, Halton, Leeds£230,000
***TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - POPULAR LOCATION AND NO CHAIN!*** **** NEW PRICE £230,000, SAVING £5000 ***** Positioned in the popular area of Halton and just a short walk from the...
Kelmscott Lane, Crossgates, Leeds£200,000
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - NO FORWARD CHAIN!*** Offered for sale with NO CHAIN! This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow offers spacious rooms and a conservatory extension to the rear. The property does require modernisation but...
Kelmscott Gardens, Leeds£199,995
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - QUIE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION & NO CHAIN *** This two bedroom bungalow comes to the market in immaculate condition but does need a degree of modernisation. The property is in a cul-de-sac and has the benefit of...
Oak Road Halton£185,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - IN NEED OF SOME INTERNAL MODERNISATION *** This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is now available. Oak Road is ever popular and is situated within striking distance of Temple Newsam Golf Club. Outdoor...
Portage Avenue, LeedsGuide Price, £180,000
***TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW * DOUBLE GARAGE & CONSERVATORY * NO CHAIN!*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £180,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). Sitting on a large...
Main Street, Scholes, Leeds£180,000
*** POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION * DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS * WELL PRESENTED *** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £180,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). Sold with tenant in situ...