- Semi-detached bungalow
- No chain
- In need of modernisation
- Two double ground floor bedrooms
- Single garage
- Off-road parking
- Council tax band C
- EPC Rating C
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - QUIE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION & NO CHAIN *** This two bedroom bungalow comes to the market in immaculate condition but does need a degree of modernisation. The property is in a cul-de-sac and has the benefit of being close to local amenities and the local park - perfect for pet owners or grandchildren! There is PVCu double-glazing, gas central heating and a sun room. The accommodation briefly comprises; sun room, fitted dining/kitchen, living room, inner hall with a storage cupboard, two double bedrooms, one with fitted robes and a shower room. Outside, to the front, is a garden with a driveway offering off-road parking which in turn leads to a garage and a rear garden with a lawn and patio. Conveniently placed, the property is just a short drive from transport links via the M1 motorway networks giving quick and easy access to Wetherby, York or Wakefield. There are good public transport links just a short walk away on Pendas Way along with a railway station at Crossgates for a quick and smooth commute to LEEDS city centre. There is a new and exciting shopping and leisure complex at 'The Springs' close by PLUS Crossgates shopping district which offers a wide range of shops, banks, cafes, bars and restaurants. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing!***
Sun Room (1.60m x 2.93m)
Enter to the property through a PVCu double-glazed entry door. The sun room is laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring, has a poly-carbonate roof and is a lovely place to sit and enjoy views of the garden.
Kitchen/Dining Room (3.25m x 2.97m)
Fitted with a range of oak base and eye level units with contrasting worktop space over and complementary splashback tiling. There is a stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap, built-under electric oven and gas hob with an extractor hood over, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for an under-counter fridge and freezer. The room has a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden and ample room for a family dining table and chairs. In addition there is a central heating radiator, wall mounted gas fire and a useful storage cupboard housing the 'Worcester Bosch' boiler and fuse board.
Inner Hallway (1.75m x 1.51m)
Cupboard providing useful storage for smaller household applicances.
Living Room (4.01m x 3.56m)
A bright and airy room with a feature marble fireplace incorporating an electric heater. Having coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and three double-glazed windows, two placed to the side elevation and the other overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom 1 (3.96m x 3.05m)
A very spacious double bedroom fitted with a range of wardrobes providing hanging rails, shelves and storage across one wall with a matching vanity table.. There is a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom 2 (2.34m x 2.82m)
A second double bedroom placed to the rear, having a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window.
Shower Room (1.75m x 1.98m)
The shower room is fitted with a three piece suite which comprises; a walk-in shower cubicle with an electric shower, wash hand basin inset to vanity storage and a concealed cistern WC. The shower room is fully tiled with ceramics and has a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the side.
The property is accessed via a block-paved driveway which provides off-road parking for multiple vehicles, there is a low maintenance gravelled garden with shrubs to the front and a boundary wall with feature wrought-iron railings and matching driveway gates. The driveway continues to the side of the bungalow and leads to the sectional garage which has a remote controlled roller door, power and light. The rear garden has a patio seating area, a well tended lawn and flower beds.
From the Crossgates office, proceed east along Austhorpe Road past the park and turn left onto Pendas Way at the mini-roundabout. Continue along Pendas Way taking the fourth turning left onto Kelmscott Avenue and then turn first left into Kelmscott Gardens where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Whitkirk Lane, Leeds£235,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * SOLD WITH NO CHAIN * MUST BE VIEWED *** Looking to down size but still have well proportioned rooms? Then look no further than this well maintained property! Viewing is essential to appreciate the size and...
Ravensworth Close, LeedsAsking Price, £235,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * SUPER MODERN AND IMMACULATE THROUGOUT - SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!*** Do not miss out! A bungalow here rarely comes onto the market in such good condition. The property sits at the top of Ravensworth Close...
Field End Close, Halton, Leeds£230,000
***TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - POPULAR LOCATION AND NO CHAIN!*** **** NEW PRICE £230,000, SAVING £5000 ***** Positioned in the popular area of Halton and just a short walk from the...
Kingswear Crescent, Crossgates, Leeds£225,000
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND MAINTAINED BUNGALOW * SURE TO SELL FAST! *** Close to local amenities this well presented bungalow comes to the market in excellent condition. This particular plot offers generous off-road parking which is rare on...
Kelmscott Lane, Crossgates, Leeds£200,000
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - NO FORWARD CHAIN!*** Offered for sale with NO CHAIN! This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow offers spacious rooms and a conservatory extension to the rear. The property does require modernisation but...
Oak Road Halton£185,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - IN NEED OF SOME INTERNAL MODERNISATION *** This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is now available. Oak Road is ever popular and is situated within striking distance of Temple Newsam Golf Club. Outdoor...
Portage Avenue, LeedsGuide Price, £180,000
***TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW * DOUBLE GARAGE & CONSERVATORY * NO CHAIN!*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £180,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). Sitting on a large...
Main Street, Scholes, Leeds£180,000
*** POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION * DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS * WELL PRESENTED *** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £180,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). Sold with tenant in situ...
Kelmscott Garth, Crossgates, LeedsReduced To, £175,000
*** WHAT A BARGAIN! SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW SOLD WITH NO CHAIN - GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN *** Situated in this quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after location of Crossgates is this ready to move into bungalow which is ideal for down sizers. The...