- Built by Appleyard builders
- Four bedroom, extended family home
- Dressing area & en-suite to the master bedroom
- Large corner plot
- Tandem garage
- Prime location over looking 'The Pastures'
- Ample off-street parking
- EPC Rating E
- Council Tax Band F
***Price was £600,000, price now £565,000 saving £35,000 ** ***PRIME LOCATION******A SPACIOUS, EXTENDED FAMILY HOME***FOUR BEDROOMS***EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM***LARGE CORNER PLOT*** A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this four bedroom detached executive home, built by Appleyard builders a local company of good repute. The property is located overlooking 'The Pastures' and Rothwell church, and is within walking distance to the amenities of Rothwell town centre. The property offers features throughout and briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge/family/dining room, a second lounge, kitchen and a downstairs WC, On the first floor there are four bedrooms with dressing area and en-suite to the master bedroom, along with a family bathroom. Externally the property is positioned on a large corner plot and offers landscaped gardens to three sides with the additional bonus of a large tandem garage which can accommodate up to three cars. Viewing is essential to appreciate just how much potential the property has to offer! *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing***
Entrance Hall (3.79m x 2.11m)
Entrance door leading into the hallway with open tread stairs leading to the first floor, storage cupboard and a door to:
Lounge (6.18m x 3.38m)
Having a vaulted ceiling with beams, a feature brick fire place, T.V point, sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden, double-glazed window to the front elevation and a door to:
Lounge/Dining/family room (6.18m x 5.81m)
Being 'L' shaped and offering a good amount of open-plan space with a feature brick fire surround, T.V point, double-glazed window to the front elevation, sliding patio door overlooking the rear garden and a rear window, door to:
Kitchen (4.57m x 2.34m)
Fitted with ample wall and base units, built-in oven, hob with an extractor over, sink unit and drainer, plumbed for a washing machine, a fridge/freezer, folding doors provide ample storage and house the warm air boiler and there are sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden.
WC (1.02m x 2.34m)
Comprising of a low flush W.C, vanity wash hand basin and a double-glazed window.
Master Bedroom (3.96m’1.83m” x 6.48m)
A large double bedroom offering ample wardrobe space and access to the dressing area which leads to the en-suite, Two double-glazed windows and a door to:
En-suite Shower Room
Comprising of a three piece suite with an independent shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and a low flush W.C. Tiled walls and floor and a double-glazed window.
Bedroom Two (2.79m x 3.96m)
A good sized double bedroom with a double-glazed window positioned to the rear
Bedroom Three (2.79m x 3.35m)
A good sized double bedroom with a double-glazed window positioned to the rear.
Bedroom Four (2.36m x 2.41m)
A good sized bedroom with a double-glazed window positioned to the rear, fitted wardrobes and work station and laminate flooring.
Comprising; a three piece suite with a panelled bath with a shower over and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin and low flush W.C, tiled walls and a double-glazed window to the side.
To the front there is ample off-street parking, landscaped gardens to all three sides of this large corner plot, step access from the side leads to the rear garden which is private and enclosed, with an established tiered planted rockery.
Garage (14.03m x 2.61m)
The attached garage is a really good size and can hold up to three cars, has power and light and an electric roller door, two side windows and side door access.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).