- Four bedroom detached family house
- Master with walk-in dressing area and en-suite
- Lounge with dining area
- Double garage
- Cul-de-sac location
- Off-street parking
- Far reaching views to the rear
- EPC rating D
- Council Tax Band E
***FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME***VIEWS OVER OPEN FIELDS***FANTASTIC CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION***NO CHAIN*** Found tucked away in an incredibly popular CUL-DE- SAC location is this well presented, spacious, well proportioned, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED family house situated on a good size plot and benefiting from enviable far-reaching VIEWS OVER OPEN FIELDS to the rear. Offering excellent access to Woodlesford train station, local schools and commuter links. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen and downstairs WC. To the first floor are four good sized double bedrooms, the master with a walk-in dressing room and en-suite and a house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from off-street parking to the front leading to a double garage with pedestrian access to the side leading to a private rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn with a patio seating area and fenced boundaries which offer a good degree of privacy. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.***
Access to the property is granted through an external door to the front aspect opening up into the entrance hall which has a built-in storage cupboard, two PVCu double-glazed windows to the front aspect, staircase to the first floor and internal doors into;
Lounge (7.85m x 4.32m)
The lounge is an extremely light, bright room located to the side of the property with a double-glazed window to the front aspect, television point, electric fireplace, warm air central heating, external sliding doors affording access out into the rear garden and opening up into;
Dining Area (3.40m x 2.79m)
With a large double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden and open fields, warm air central heating and an internal door into;
Kitchen (5.54m x 2.82m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over. Electric induction hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, double electric oven, integrated fridge, built-in storage cupboard, television point and built-in storage cupboard. Sliding doors afford access out to the rear garden and there is an internal door into the garage.
With a low flush WC, wash hand basin set in to a vanity unit and a window to the front aspect.
With internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 (4.17m x 4.52m)
The master bedroom is a good size double with a television point, warm air central heating, windows to the front aspect and opening up into;
Dressing Area (2.29m x 3.20m)
With fitted wardrobes, dressing area, window to the front aspect and internal door into;
Three piece suite comprising; walk-in shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit, warm air central heating and a window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 (4.57m 2.13m x 3.58m)
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with warm air central heating and a double-glazed window affording far-reaching views over open fields.
Bedroom 3 (4.75m x 3.45m)
Bedroom three is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with warm central air heating and a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden and offering far-reaching views over open fields.
Bedroom 4 (2.95m x 3.23m)
Bedroom four is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with warm air central heating and a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden and offering far-reaching views over open fields.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit, shaver point, warm air central heating and a double-glazed window to the side aspect.
Garage (4.11m x 7.92m)
A good sized double garage, with power, light and a remote controlled powered door for an up-and-over entry door, space for a dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Window to the rear aspect and excellent additional storage and off-street parking.
Externally, the property benefits from off-street parking to the front leading to a double garage with pedestrian access granted to the side leading to a private rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn with a patio seating area and fenced boundaries which offer a good degree of privacy.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).
Victoria Close, Great Preston, Leeds£419,995
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN.*** Positioned on a highly sought after residential estate is this superbly finished home. Briefly comprising; hall, lounge, snug/study, WC and an open-plan family kitchen/diner...
Green Row, Methley, Leeds£385,000
***FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME***BEAUTIFUL OUTLOOK TO THE REAR***OFF STREET PARKING*** An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this executive style detached family home which is situated in this popular and sought after village location of...
Wood Lane, Rothwell, Leeds£375,000
***SUMMER SALE!!! PRICE WAS £425,000, PRICE NOW £375,000, SAVING £50,000! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** MUST BE VIEWED ** ***FOUR BEDROOM EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME***CENTRAL ROTHWELL***NO CHAIN*** Situated within walking...